Our Signature Resolution team strives to take the necessary precautions to make our offices as safe as possible for our guests.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB)
June 22, 2020
As of today, the alternative dispute resolution company Signature Resolution will reopen its offices in Los Angeles and Century City for personal placement customers. The company has given priority to the health and safety of guests, employees and neutral people and has introduced extensive reopening guidelines to offer all visitors an inviting and comfortable experience.
Signature Resolution's full reopening guidelines are available on the company's website at https://signatureresolution.com. Should guidelines be revised, the updated document will be published on the website. In anticipation of a visit to Signature Resolution's offices, there are a few important guidelines that guests should follow in advance:
Only pre-registered guests can enter offices. The signature resolution must be communicated to all participants before their day of visit.
- Face coverings must be worn in all public areas of the office unless an illness prevents you from doing so. Additional face masks are provided to all employees and guests.
- The temperatures are read with non-contact thermometers when entering.
- Both offices have non-contact hand disinfection devices.
- Lunch and desserts are packaged by the company's trusted caterers.
- Drinks, snacks and office supplies are made available via Signature's online ordering platform. Each office has a dedicated employee who wears a mask and gloves to meet requests from the kitchen and utility room.
- Security officers at lobby level support pedestrian traffic to facilitate social distance. Floor markings were also made to control traffic flow according to the recommendations on social distance.
- A maximum of four people may enter each elevator at the same time.
- Upon arrival at Signature Resolution offices, guests are asked to stand in the marked circles to be greeted by Client Experience Associates.
In addition, Signature Resolution has further increased its already high cleanliness standards:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of "touch-sensitive surfaces", including door handles, table surfaces and common seating areas.
- COVID-specific cleaning by professional service, in addition to steam cleaning all carpet and conference room chairs.
- Acrylic barriers (sneeze protection) were installed at the reception and at all office workplaces, including the neutral lounge.
Signature Resolution guests are asked to notify the company immediately if they do a positive COVID-19 test within 14 days of being heard.
"We understand that guidelines for COVID-19 vary from community to community and from state to state," said Dario Higuchi, executive member of Signature Resolution. “Our team at Signature Resolution strives to take the necessary precautions to make our offices as safe as possible for our guests. We appreciate feedback from our guests on everything we can do to make their visit more enjoyable or comfortable. "
Lawyers and clients who wish to continue their business through Signature Resolution's secure video conferencing platform are welcome to do so.
Signature resolution information
Signature Resolution is made up of industry-leading neutrals who have experience in almost all areas of activity, including trade and business disputes, employment, entertainment, family law, intellectual property, personal injury, and real estate. The founding partners founded Signature Resolution to offer lawyers and their clients the highest level of service and sophistication. With nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, our neutrals offer unmatched expertise, dedication and results to solve even the most difficult legal issues. For more information on the company's mediation, arbitration and other dispute resolution services, visit https://signatureresolution.com.
Share articles on social media or by email: