A three-lawyer team of commercial litigators left Schiff Hardin for Venable‘s San Francisco office. John S. Worden joins as partner and tries cases, primarily on the defense side, in state and federal courts. Jean-Paul Cart, also a partner, handles business torts and commercial disputes. Steven E. Swaney will take on the role of counsel and defends against consumer class actions.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now